Friday, January 21, 2011

Pressie ^^v

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 9:39 AM

The souvenir from China, did u see the 万里长城?Love it^^



because I get sick, Coconut gave me this as medicine, it is Pearl Powder,I like it so much ^^ 




Yeah...A gift from Chris's parent....I love it so much





as Christmas Present, what a lovely present^^



Another Meaningful gift,from My dear's family_sisters,
Allison and Diana gave me this pen as Pre-Graduation Present,
It is hand-made and I not going to use it to write alot...
I put in a very safe box, 
I use this to remind me that I must graduate successfully in this year with my Dear & friends
Never give up!!!!!~ 



Special THanks to Quinnie~ She brought this from Australia 
It is Organic product and gentle for sensitive skin...
I'm so happy I have such Hand cream to use^^
Hopefully this product works...



Yeah~ I got New Tumbler,Thanks alot to My dear's Mom gave me^^


Another side view

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review