Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Meteor in Kampar Starry Night!

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 7:55 PM


wah...I was so freaking happy that I saw many meteor in the sky yesterday night...
how lucky i am....I probably saw 6-7 shooting stars!!! I love Kampar Starry Night!
U guys should view this video if u did not see it yesterday night...
may all my wishes come true...
thanks to Lynne and Wee Lee accompanied me to watch it together and we have great chitchat session too.

I do no regret that i did not back KL on this moment^^


A sample from Google Image


ok,now random show some LX5 case,
i think the case really nice^^
But need pay RM140...
of cuz dun want to buy so expensive.
ngek ngek
yeah yeah yeah!
recently watch Despicable me again 
I really miss them much...
and they released some mini movies
and love it so much...
i hope they are many mini movies going to release for us...
"Ba-na-na???"
"Bapple!!!!!!"
"waka??"
XD

2 comments:

ToRt0pUs said...

thanks for your video...hahah
u bought lx 5 ad???

crabiie e^^avanne said...

haha...^^ u're most welcome...haven't buy yet...going to buy it very soon~ haha

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review