Saturday, October 17, 2009

sigh....can i get a time machine????

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 3:51 AM
sigh....i admit that i really damn blur this time....
why i only so care and mind about my cgpa now???
i really scare i cant graduate with good honour....
i want at least second upper certification....
everybody want it i think...

now i begin feel suck >___<,....
moody,emo-ing, plus very worry and scare the exams coming...

really wanna find academic adviser to help to solve my problems...
i should continue or better start another new course???
i dun want graduate with useless cert...
maybe sungai long new course_ accounting course....
because im taking is commerce accounting course...
but the problems is that course need to study 4 years...i need to waste my time n money again???? can i say no way.....sigh >___< style="color: rgb(51, 153, 153);"> doraemon beside me....
asking him help me that i can use time machines to change my destiny....
haiz....stupid me,dumb dumb me...
feel helpless...
mort stressful ever....

last but not least....i also wanna thank you to my guan yin...
thanks i still above 2.0....i'm really feel grateful~
hoping my friends have a another way round to continues her studies....

i gtg to take my dinner with my family soon....
stop until here....
n oso wish i emo until here....

come on,just stand up and dun give up....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review