Tuesday, October 27, 2009

sexy babe beng

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 11:02 AM



hahaha....just video conferencing with ah beng who are in wichita now....
same hostel life with me....but she are more hang fok than me....
i'm so envy her life there....hahaha
and very missing her....wanna joking with her
laughing with her....and hugging beside her....haha


1st time let me see you wearing so sexy...my sexy babe beng...hahaha
dun look my noob face....thanks^^


check it out of her cute and lil yong sui face
she eating the mee she cooked...
its looks mouth watering....
ah beng,must cook for me on december when u back ah....
i wish can eat ur cooking leh,hehehe



enjoy the day video conferencing with u.....my dear ahbeng^^

it's late....and i'm going to bed now,good night everyone~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review