Tuesday, October 13, 2009

the hard way to becum beauty

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 6:48 AM
today is normal day and i have my second facial treatment in assata centre which is just nearby my house...at the beginning, i feel very happy i can fix my pimples problems....but when I'm in the room,i feel terrify the pain of pressing my pimples...
really painful when Angeline_ the beautician help me to press all the blackheads and pimples........

sigh~~~~want to become beauty need to pay the cost....

i hope my face really can become my dream pretty face....without any scar and more fairer....hehehe



**************************************************************************
anyway, tomolo got ppl yok me out....tat is fatty and duck....
yeah^^ movie maniac going mid valley tomolo,wakaka
PAndorum movie,i come^^

i gonna stop here....wanna catch up my <> drama hehehe ^^


0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review