Thursday, October 1, 2009

WOW...

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 3:05 AM
i saw them_FRIENDZ in One utama...duno how to describe my feelings at 1st...I think I'm not really theirs fans...but I'm really like their performance in their competition...
when i saw the 1st one was Ash....den another 3 guys, kevin, chee xiang,and kenny ...

Ash standing in front of them,just like a leader...haha

i think they wanna be conceal their real status...wearing cap and scaft to make it low profile... but not for Ash....he wearing like nobody business just the way of his style....tat why i can recognize them easily,....

and then, maybe i show my face expression that i recognize them....but i shy and blush just passed by them....
and they seems like know me that i know them.... i saw them looking at me and wanna try to smile with me.... but i just shy and dun even smile with them.....just looking them,wakaka i have eye contact with them man.....damn nervous.... how could this happen on me.....aiyo.....paisei liao leh.... i used to said their clothes too colorful.... but then,today i saw them is really leng chai leh.... hope they become more famous la....since they kinda friendly with me,wakaka

support friendz la....my friends,wakaka

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review