Sunday, August 22, 2010

my love one~

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 2:58 AM
last week,i finally had visited my grandparent,
they livin with my aunt now.
I'm so glad that they feel happy livin in a cool environment compare with Penang hot places.
But i bet them definitely miss Penang food,friends,and memories there.


we brought along tobbie to visit too....he pee at there,and i need to lap again.
very paiseh lo....(oh ya,that's my mom)



my granddad~


beside him is my aunt^^

my granddad love tobbie so much,he missed his doggie last time adopted at Penang.
Granddad keep touch TObbie's head....and tobbie let him touch too,so cute.
and surprisingly,he din bite my granddad's hand,
plus,tobbie keep lick my granddad's foot....
I was like yewwwwww~~~~~


next~

yeah~finally i had my harddisc pink one~




Tamago Cheese Unagi....@RM4
nice^^
and i had ate the Unagi set for RM19.90,forgot to capture it because i was starving...
came to me for 20 minutes. Really took time to cook.haha




guess where it is???
my lovely tong shui shop~

3 comments:

phfeeling said...

nice hard disc^^
i bought white one haha =)

crabiie e^^avanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
crabiie e^^avanne said...

same brand with me??? haha...white one nice^^

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review