Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Finally Balanced^^v

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 7:17 AM
wah....I'm so happy ah...


this is my very 1st time can get balance figure in balance sheet in test^^v
thank you Karnal Singh,teach us very deep so I can understand how is the account debit and credit flow clearly,
I also need thank to Nicole,let me recall one of the transaction which is unique,seldom do one....but i can get balance and she can't...weird~
I feel so miracle i really can balance,...but the problem is I duno is comfirm correct or not.haha
The EPS is definitely hard for me....i really duno how to do,
just simply crap,i hope i can get some marks from there....
theory part also ok,but sure cant get full marks,cuz i duno how to give full example for Karnal...haha

overall consider ok^^

Got one more task for this week,
do FYP!!!!
gah yao....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review