Sunday, August 22, 2010

my toy~

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 2:24 AM






haha~ my present gave by my dear bf and bf






Dear gave me bag and the love shape ball handmade by him~
love this present~


this present also special,is a Star Present Box,
gave by Lynne~
It's need to be intelligent to open the box,
I spent time to open it,because duno where to open,
and i dun want to spoil the box. haha
Luckily,got people help me open~


dang dang dang~~~Mickey Mp3^^



this Japan girl call Chiyo
is a free gift after purchase the Shokubutsu shower.



ya^^ domokun@action city~~




the Big-small eyed crab without the hand,
Mouse pad, and zhutuki wrap with plastic~




and the zhutuki~




bought at the shop beside Long Fung Guk@Kampar



did u see my another toy(tobbie)? lying under the sofa,
so cute,his face was so tired after i played with him.haha^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review