Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Tobbie Wanted

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 7:38 AM



Well, is it cute my doggie? he is so coward sometimes, hahahaha


Today morning I have intention to buy shoes for tobbie badly,
because he like to go outdoor activities,
I hope the shoes he will like it and I no need worry his foot gettin dirty...

After my interview, I really happy that I can get job easily,
and the boss and employee senior are friendly,
the environment is nicer,cleaner.


when I reach home, saw my lil bro find sth outside our home,
we knew our Tobbie went outside again!


However, this time no more lucky to find him easily.


Ya, all is my fault, that I never think deeply before
that he might has chance to catch by some1 else......

He used to went out many many times...
and always he managed to stay outside and waited us to bring him go inside...
but I dint think about it, these is a lesson to learn is tie it up, dun let him go out again!



Yes, I know,I'm loser....dint take care of my tobbie

I dint think the consequences of din tie it up,

I should lock it, that he never had chances to run out to play,


I cannot blame others....
is my fault to think that wrong way let him have freedom inside my house~

I'm so silly....



BUt

I know there always have bright side,

there have kind peoples around me,

I believe that person just want to save my doggie from the rain outside,

I know he is just lucky take care from that kind person,

I believe he will back to our side very soon,

I believe he is fine,

I believe he loves us so much and missing us so much now
and wanna back our home badly

and so do I,


I miss you tobbie!~

I want us to be together along in future 10 years time~ and more~
I want you to be healthy with me & stay with me~
Please come back soon~
Dun ever let ppl seduce u, please loyal to us ya......




help me find Tobbie

Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder.my







U know how badly I want tobbie back? Just Click Below~




Adopt dogs and cats at PetFinder









0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review