Sunday, May 13, 2012

get mad

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 2:49 AM
:m::m::m::m:
today is a special day,
Happy mother's day, everyone
:Fan giler:(

today is a sunny day,
decided to hang out because long time no window shopping with dear,
it was very nice day!

unfortunately, I got mad on him about some issue after shoppin,
I really have to tell my inner voice,



hope you understand my feelings and opinions,
the purpose im doing this is wanna u getting better!


:h::n::t::w::60::60::60::60::60::60::60::60::60::60:


:comfort:( so comfort after telling u, but I really hope u can listen to me,

u shud make a change

and see miracle for u and me!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review