Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sam Hor Harlem Shake

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 8:07 AM



hahaha
This is really awesome!
finally I did something crazy when I'm young! woohoo~
I have courage appeared in a video,
really thanks Director Jay let me fit in beside that pat pat Sam Hor! haha

haiz....he seriously leaved us , enjoying in Foshan City now,
no report from him by the moment now,
everyone is missing him,
He really treat us (everyone) nice...
bringing us here and there. Every place he brought us, I miss that moment!

Without him AK wont be so crazy perhaps! and I guess Director Jay will missing him always too! hahahaha

By the way, Our crew in this video was so awesome !
We are friend of Sam Hor, and we just plan the video in short time and film it,
Im so glad that we can made it quickly.
U guys rocks!\m/\m/

(although somethings happened not cool in the moment,  I believe there is more crazy things in future) yeahhhhh

Just enjoy our Harlem SHake Malaysia 2013 , hit the like, share it out, comment to us, thank you so much!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review