Wednesday, July 15, 2009

tWENty CeleBRAtion

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 12:07 AM





























yeah,this is my kingdom ate lunch with me,
at 港饮讲食@One Utama. the food very nice......like it^^
just nicole ate the toast only....hahaha

















the present box^^from 6B buddies.
they celebrated with me in cheong k in Brem Mall,
i was so surprise...
never expect they will rmb my birthday
and would celebrate with me...
since nowadays all our frens is busy on their own things....
really appreciate it...hehehe,muackz




inside the box,hehe
i wonder why got "爽" this words on the gong zai @@??

well,my 6B primary buddy gave me this gong zai,
cute neh....thank u all so muchhh

joanne gave me the necklace,i love it so much^^
charlotte gave me this crab***** brand,forgotten of the brand name,,thx thx^^
love it much^^

surprised by my lynne loupo and nicole laopo^^
lynne

yeh foo^^

yk^^

alex^^

chris^^

wooi leong,^^
nicole laopo
purposely wan feed me eat,dun lam me leh,lynne>.< oh no....eeeewwwww
omg>,<" yehfoo feed strawberry to nicole,
wakaka,she lOoked suffer....>w< alex kena oso,but is feed by wooileong,ewwwww
act cute yehfoo...
and nicole force lynne feed by yeh foo too,wakaka
siao siao one...

really thank you to u guys celebrated with me, long time no see yk n yehfoo adi,thankful they still rmb me, wakaka another little bday cake,,,....
with ahgan and ahpang,....my smile so fake,wakaka
thanks to them too,muackz....lovely la them^^
thanks shin cher and wai yue gave me many candies and chocolates...
love it so muchh^^v
with the guys,....


and i love this present so much....
crab crab in the cup,wakaka....
thanks to chris ya^^


i'm so happy in this 20th of bday,
so many surprises and present i got this year^^
thanks everyone wished me in facebook,friendster and sms too^^
i'm officially 20th,and still have one year to become a mature adult,
can i slow down the time? it flies >.<>

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review