Monday, September 28, 2009

i gotta holidays^^

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 9:53 AM
yeah~finally sem break for 3weeks
time really flies....now already having my holidays
i hope i really can enjoy for it...no....
is for sure i can enjoy....I'm enjoying...
even in home also feel piece of happiness.....
my exam papers really cant did well...
but i tried my best....praying is only things i can do~
god bless me~i had lost my mind and crapping in the papers only,sigh~


i wanna catch up all the nice movies....movie maniac is come back,wakaka~







see the toys.....so damn cute...i wish i have one for Optimum Prime and One for Bumblebee~ it can play sound of them.....fun fun fun....but is expensive
RM189.90 for one....sigh~
no money to buy it....



0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review