Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I want peaceful

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 4:26 AM
arghhh...

nothin is going smooth...i just want peace and happy,simple...
my uni life is could be better but it does not workin out...
now year 3, i feel surrender,nothin much i can say about it...
just make my daily life is enjoy to the fullest and happy always,...
plus,i want to be serious in studies and complain less...and try talk more with frens..."social"

friendship among AK recently is kinda freak...
he said i talk less about myself....?? i talked quite alot, ok?...
just u guys no interest to listen at HERE....

i feel curious to anyone but not dare to ask...
especially the one i recently angry the most...
i dunno why happen on him...he just keep down down down and emo...
which make me feel dislike...hey,u shud tell all the things and not treat me like a dustbin...throw whatever your bull shit on me...make me feel gross, u know?..
look,friendship is not like that...i just hope we no more kik sui...
and be like old days talk and chat whatever we like.
no limit no kik sui......

and i should talk more and laugh less...they pointed this to me...aiyo...
i also cant stand myself love to laugh, it's seems make me like some kind of a freak....sorry,my bad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review