Sunday, July 25, 2010

sigh.......Lesson

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 1:23 AM
i feel so unlucky,
yesterday felt heart break for not getting ticket to the MTV world stage,
and now i only figure out my debit card has already been credit my money,
is not much, but is really wasteful that i paid twice for 3D movie-despicable me!

money ahhhh....wuwuT.T

how could these unlucky happened on me???
I lose ticket and money! TnT
some more,tiring things gonna rush,
rush finding journal and assignment,
rush to gain point from USSDC,
u can see how tired from my face,
alot of pimples on my cheek....sigh....(but i still want to blog)haha

oh ya,today i have listen a very interesting talk,
is about a man from Singapore call MR.Khoo experience many tougher adventure,
he had climbed over the Everest mountain, the highest mountain,for 2 months with his team members. That is totally impressed me,not only this, he walked for 1 year to south pole, and challenged many activities like wearing roller skate skating from Vietnam to Singapore, and play Kayak from Philippine to Singapore, and challenge 9 days in Scuba diving,and many more.

The scuba diving is really impress me,he has stayed in water for 9 days, i wonder how he eat? pee? poo? how can he manage this? aiya, i should ask when Q&A question. i think he has charismatic that let me feel he is a good leader. hahaha...i think he smart too^^v i wish i can have such leader lead me to Everest mountain.

he teach us how to be a adventure?
overcome fear, courage can be learn.
be fully prepared.
never never never give up.
climb your own Everest.
must have mental strength and many more i cant recall back.


I just remember these points...
Vision
Talent
Courage
Partnership
Preservation
Passion
Life

Handle the Criticism: expect,listen and learn then ignore. this is your own dream.

the most meaning full and short he said:
"head in the clouds, feet on the ground"

do u have any idea on these sentence?
ya,i believe u do.

if not,pm me^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review