Sunday, July 24, 2011

learning process at home...

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 7:53 PM
"My future is bright and I gotta wear shades" always remind this sentence to myself...

I feel lost when finding a suitable job...
well,...everyone have to move on and searching the job which are match to their own desire...
however, I still stuck in the middle...

I wish I can find it now...

recently, I love to read book like "the secret" and 
read some info in rich dad website... that can really give me motivation

I wanna play cash flow games from rich dad's website...but I could not excess in the games...feel disappointed~

maybe have to follow fb whether there is an event to play the cash flow games....haha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review