Wednesday, July 27, 2011

set + mind ^^v

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 10:12 AM
Yes, almost finish my drama " try to lie to me see see",.... eh...I simply translate it only....wakaka

Here is my desire about my job...

imagine it

I have flexible working hours... only work 8hours every mon-friday
I possess my own transport...travel here and there while I'm working with my team mates and meet clients.
I have many client who need my help...I keen to help others...
I get alot allowance and commissions...
I get free yearly travelling to other countries which I want to travel...
I get gain alot knowledge about how to make alot money through finance...
I  can gain alot experiences from professionals and seniors...
I can earn 5 digit income as early as possible
I can achieve my goal as early as possible
I can get a higher position
I can be a leader
I want make others to be successful.



I can be strong and stronger......
set a positive mindset 
and be kind to others...(by helping others person)


well...is kinda late, i have to sleep now...I want look younger and energetic too...hehe






0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review