Monday, June 21, 2010

Random#1

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 9:20 AM

see?? very blink blink mickeys....i love this present so much^^
thank to my Chris's parents...


this is a box of candies inside...(front-side)


(back-side)


the actor-act cute >.<" haha...cute la...hehe
And this picture, i cant believe My JAy betray me with JOlin secretly pop out in concert....if Jay tell me earlier...i bet...i bet...
i bet....JOlin will appear in front of me in the Taipei Concert!....
wuwu....i wish i can witness this happiness~~~~woohoo,
hope they become a sweet couple now^^v






yeah~
our hostel are very clean now...
must give her a great thanks _ Lynne~
u r the best...made our whole house clean...muacksssss...
and thanks to Nicole cooked Redang Chicken for us,
and well Lynne cook vegetables...

today i just mop the floor...paiseh...din help much
hey,i din act ok, i really waist pain...
dun doubt on me...although i always like to be more drama...
but this is the way to make u all happy...k?hehe...


Weather: FOG

recently,when i look up to the skies...
i can't see my starry night...
even the bright moon also block by the cloud...
but not raining at all also....or i just din realize there is raining outside???
this kind of weather is totally match with my TV series that i have watching recently,
the vampire diaries...
i thought is was just so so drama,
but made me wrong,
it can stimulate me to continually chase another episodes...
u guys should try watch this...hehe^^

k,i'm done till here,wanna slp now,
good night^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review