Thursday, June 10, 2010

bored weekend

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 11:12 PM
today weather report: Bored!~


wuwu...force to be staying at Kampar for this weekend...
my heart was ady way back to KL...
so boring in year 3

everything's is about to find journal articles for year 3 student...
some more lack of money is totally worst for my rest of days I'm gonna to suffer,
i have to save save save a lot of money because of bought a damn expensive text book...i hope that is worth to buy it...

today dreamed a weird dream,is gathering of 5 maju secondary classmates???
i have no idea why i dreamed this, but definitely made me miss a lot my oldies friends that used to fun with~

ok....is time to do my things...i miss you too fei fei~ back KL dun keep play games leh....rest more~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review