Friday, June 11, 2010

sien ahhhhhh

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 6:33 AM
just now only complain bored at here,
then my mom just called me told me should go back KL,
that feel really make me happy but after i know the reason ask me back
den really feel sweat...
my mom ask me back
/.......................
.............
.......
...
..
because there is extra rice at home,ask me go back to eat,...
sweat~~~~=.="""""
walao....really drive me crazy wanna back KL now...

maybe because of Tobbie, everytime think about him,
i really want to stay at my home ,and never back to Kampar study,
i really wish the campus was just at KL there...


no yum cha, no movies? no excitement....
totally bored till nobody's business....


somemore my line here is very stuckkkkkkkkk laggggggggg....
sien ahhhhhh


only can enjoy music now....pityful....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review