Saturday, May 16, 2009

the Garden

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 9:15 AM

16.5.09
today was a moderate sunlight weather,
i was so nervous about my P license,
becuz i forgot go to renew,
i scare need to retake the driving test again...>.<
after i call to my driving school,she said no need retake test....
i damn relieve,screamed around in my kitchen,.......

wakaka today went to my aunt's friends_annie aunty's house to help her sign up facebook, wakaka...she wanna play farm games,i just introduced to her the Farm Town. i even help her register for her an account,so that she have her own mail box. After that,my aunt wan accompany wif her to 1u, she wants to buy new handbag, and i just can window shopping=.=" I saw watson fair, i bought product of collagen to improve my skin's problem, that was the stuff i dreamed of....hoping can solve my skin prob. tmr i gonna to drink it....wakakaka... we had dinner at the Garden, the restaurant totally is Garden, full of flowers and grass.(although it is fake)haha



i ordered hot green tea




and below is the environment~



tis is food that i ordered,
is butter sauce with mashed potato with dory fish
delicious^^ for who dislikes eat fried food.



ice-lemon tea RM5.9(walao~)
just notice the rose,it just beautiful for me^^





captured by the waitress...
really thanks for their service,
they really love their jobs...
they treated us as real customer^^
rate their service as 10/10^^v
damn nice their attitude^^


after eat, den back home quickly,cuz rushing back to meet my kingdom yumcha^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review