Monday, May 25, 2009

T.T back to skul

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 10:15 AM
oh shit...is time of what???asked by devil of me

is time to back to school.....replied by angel of me...

devil of me said come on,just the 1st week,relax man.

angel of me warn me better keep ur holiday mood, its time to proceed degree year 2.

maybe the journey of Unversity had just beginning~


today my frens told me today result will be annouce,
i feel damn worry about it....now still cant login in my utar portal,
this feeling is damn su*ks...what to do??? just can waiting and praying~

hope i can hear the good news>.<

************************************************************************
我要澄净,怕人家误会我,
我不是
肉食女,我只是爱装熟~
也只是喜欢交朋友~
不要对我有一丝误会因为男生对我来说已-绝望了
pls do not think I'm still the naive girl that i were...
now i have been grew up and learned things...
no more easy believe in guys

2 comments:

phfeeling said...

绝望?怎么那样啊?
真的吗?

缘分,再找再有。
别轻易对它说nO。否则,或许错过很多哦。
加油也。

crabiie e^^avanne said...

hehe,just temporary anti it...
hope one day a guy can prove it to me can change my mind^^

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review