Tuesday, May 12, 2009

sem break 3 weeks^^v

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 2:12 AM
yeah....finally come back Kepong jor^^
sem break for 3 weeks....yeah~~~~ ^^v

holyshit week that i have passed....
just battled for final exam last week....
is damn hard the exam days i had....

i tried to work hard,practice hard too
even cant on9 in my new hostel.
i really hope can get better result^^
hope wont get any failure...
becuz i still laziness in this sem.,....
i promised myself to change coming next sem.

now still have not mood to enjoy my sem break,
because terrify my bad result....
i wish my wishes come true^^

i headed back KL last night,
weather here damn hotter than kampar i guess
because i sweating when i sleeping leh...
at kampar night also din hav that temperature makes me sweat when sleeping time...

luckily,i have air con in my room..,....wakakaka
ooo...now KL here gonna to rain....thanks god.
so free leh wey.....ask me go out pls....
i hope i have enjoyable holiday^^

wanna enjoy my movies,....mcD,
musics....dramas....
facebooK-ing....pet society....i wanna many many money^^

**********************************************************************************

gtg...bb^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review