Monday, October 4, 2010

maybe im such a crabby

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 12:16 AM
sigh...i think probably it was my period is around the corner,
and ya,I'm being emotional and get emo easily,
and easily to get mad, and hot temper...

after i had scolded 1 person whom is my best fren,
and now, i feel damn unpleasant...
Is not my intention, maybe i hate people talked with me add with sarcastic words...
even though he is just kidding -.-"
I just sometimes dun get his humor and begin to feel like ignore him or getting mad inside my heart...

I duno why im being such a easily angry person especially towards him...
people how make joke with me i oso never getting mad like tis...
I just cant figure why...

I just hope I can really stop my hot temper from now on towards him,
i scolded him twice...
i feel shit...i dun wan to be like this...
i hate i hate it....

Im really sorry...
hope we are good as normal...
no  internal wound; no scars...
;no hard feelings.... ^^

p/s:
to be honest, im so crabby...imma a hot temper person that will explode my anger sometimes...
and hope u dun mind and just ignore me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review