Thursday, September 23, 2010

byebye Y3S1

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 12:01 PM
oh yeah....
I'm having sem break now,....
the day i have been wishing to come....
has already reached and is today!~~~~~
woohoo~


I just want mainly thank you to Karnal Singh, Theresa, Mr.Yap, FCY, Mr.Nizam.


U just no idea how tough days i have been through....
The Final Year Project already made me so headache....
and now had left for another 2 chapter which is need applicable...(survey + observe)...
and really need to thanks the strictness of Mr.Yap.


In addition, from i have been very blur in accounting from foundation until finally this sem,i have 80% clear in each step mainly thank you to u Karnal, another 20% need to practise and practise and practise x10 times....haha. I wish we maybe could be friend meeting at KL since our house is near.wakakaka


Advanced taxation made me coursework mark lowest among subjects and I duno why i got such low marks without view my paper...but is okay,because i believe that every1 can do the final paper,is really easy and familiar^^Thank you Theresa!~ FCY is a good tutor and lecture, but is too mumble for me sometimes,hahaha
and also thanks to MR.Nizam for being our supervisor of project,helped us in our project and advises...






Yes!~,...the Year 3 Sem 1 has passed, and i pretty sure I'm will proceed to the next sem,
which means i still got another 9months to go.... I begin to feel that cherish your Universities Life is so important for now....Time really flies...especially you found somethings that make u happier and easier to go through every single days of your life...
I believe they are peoples who live to complaint that :"please, stop the time....or make it more hours per day...".


Ok, I just want to blog to end my year3sem1....
it's just like I'm really studied in this sem....wakaka...
past days i was really relaxing,wakakaka...


ok, good night peeps~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review