Thursday, August 11, 2011

Begin of August...

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 11:50 PM



I like capture those beautiful sky and cloud~



suddenly saw a giant ants...the backside of it is green in color...
a lil bit freak out....keke


I want eat korean food~~~


oh man! dpc start to collect parking fees...












fei fei
 a night walk in dpc for awhile...


found a jaguar car...in front of water front...






another typical day...


tobbie like to feel the wind outside



today a strong wind blowing our town....i think I saw a alphabet Y? 






he want to smell me or kiss me?



 I wanna kiss u tobbie~~
 wakaka...

ur sleepy look so funny~ show me ur white color of eyes ball le la...

he likes to view me on upstair....I wonder why?




want to act fierce but fail.....wakaka....


#####################################################

well, this month is chinese's July month
which is I not dare to go out at night...
It shud say that we are not encourage to go out at night...

better stay at home...


********************************************************************

I felt sad that day I saw my grandma,
she has changed alot,
although she managed back home from hospital,
but still haven't back to normal that she want,
she felt guilty why she gave us troublesome,
made my aunt sacrificed not to work anymore,
 just to stay at home take care of her and my grandpa....

I really wish she can quickly get back her life,
no more pampers, she can walk as much as she want,and can take bath for her ownself,....

Through this, I believe "The prevention exceeds the treatment"
预防胜过治疗

that why I really want to earn a lot money,
I want buy a lot supplement for my grandparents, parents, my family members,
that need nutrition for daily life....
I think the most important in our live is have a good healthy body.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review