Thursday, August 11, 2011

tobbie's stories

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 11:13 PM

Tobbie (my doggie) every time bark to newspaper uncle after listen the song
:" old newspaper, paper lama, 收购报纸~~"



sometimes I think he looks like transformer sentinel prime...


he looks so cute sleeping with c7


fall asleep...


I likes his eyes so much.... gotcha ur "just wake up" look....
did u notice his fur curve up side? haha


hern! I wont go the depet grooming services,
there provide lesson for student how to grooming properly...
made my tobbie skin injured...
made my heart so pain....
tobbie cant cry,and he cant describe his pain to me....
I hate those irresponsible person...
who treated this as small matters only...

fXXXX off ~~~~



tobbie big head photos~~~ so cute!!!!


start running~ tobbie~


wakaka~ noob faces of tobbie! 


i definitely know he want go out to play badly...
 I promise I will bring u out once we are free~~~
dun always go out alone!!!!



he always look fierce, but actually he is a very cute dog
always want to let ppl hug, bring him go gai gai by driving car...
want you to play with him....


OMG>.< he bark again, wakaka


come come shake hand~


yeah! shake hand...




all of my and tobbie doll ^^v



tobbie always kap(observe) ppl in the car...






tobbie: "im so happy u bring me go gai gai"

2 comments:

ToRt0pUs said...

ur dog so cute! haha...

crabiie e^^avanne said...

haha thank you so much^^ tortopus

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review