Thursday, August 11, 2011

bon odori + dessert gor gor

Posted by crabiie e^^avanne at 10:24 PM
  Yeah....finally had chance to go the famous Bon Odori event

At 1st I had promised friend go watch football match,

but lucky of me,

suddenly can go Bon Odori with fei fei and his sisters....

wakaka










unfortunately, we dint manage to stay to see their performances,

we felt starved and search for nice food at outside,

finally we went to Kota Damansara eat nice ban mee^^






 at night I saw this SUPER MOON,

really huge saw in my house area,

but I cant capture the real view saw by my eyes....keke






甜品哥哥 杏仁豆腐花 是我的最爱


我不会喝 的 花生糊 
(因为喝 了会让我热气)


原本普通的杏仁黑芝麻 

被我的fei fei 弄成这么可爱


say hi~~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

secret

secret

secret 1

secret 1

Ads 468x60px

Featured Posts

 

{蟹调Dの心情乐章囧} Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review